An Enzyme Peel is indicated for a variety of skin types and conditions including sun
damage, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, brown spots, age spots, melasma,
rough texture, acne and scars, congested skin, and uneven skin tone. The result?
Softer, smoother, and more youthful-looking skin.
Enzyme peels are used for controlling acne, treating
aged and sun-damaged skin, reducing fine lines and
wrinkles, and improving uneven skin tone.
Enzyme peels accelerate exfoliation to improve the quality and appearance of
your skin. Natural mild acids are applied to the skin to loosen dead skin cells and
make way for newer healthier cells. Enzyme peels are used for controlling acne,
treating aged and sun-damaged skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and
improving uneven skin tone.
Effects of Peeling:
- Acne less active
- Refines enlarged pores
- The skin becomes softer and smoother
- Healthy cells survive
- Damaged cells are removed
- Promotes collagen formation
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulate collagen growth
- Slough away dead skin cells
- Hydrate your skin
- Minimize sun damage
- Lighten Melasma
- Treat blemishes, including adult acne