Microdermabrasion is a deep exfoliation using a diamond tip that targets deep pores and blackheads.
It results in even skin tone and texture, corrects signs of aging, and reduces acne scars.
It Instantly smooths and refines the skin’s texture producing a healthy glow, reduces fine lines, enlarged pores,
and uneven skin tone. The procedure is safe, comfortable, and soothing.
Microdermabrasion is an effective treatment for acne scarring, age spots, blackheads,
enlarged pores, fine lines and dryness, sun and stress damage, and dark spots/uneven tone.
- Skin is cleansed.
- A wand encrusted with fine diamond chips is gently pressed and passed over the skin to loosen dull dead cells in the epidermis, or outermost layer.
- The device simultaneously vacuums exfoliated cells away from the skin.
- Treatment is pain-free and no anesthetic is needed.
- A session takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- Skin is pampered with moisturizer and sunscreen.
- There is no recovery period. You may have pinkness for a few hours, but you can wear makeup and return to normal activities right away.
- Skin may continue to exfoliate naturally for a few days. Daily sun protection is especially important during this period.
- As microdermabrasion buffs away dull surface skin, it promotes the growth of fresh, healthy cells. Treatment also stimulates collagen production in deep skin layers.
As it builds over time, this fibrous meshwork thickens and tightens skin.